top of page
small business owners

Commercial Lines Insurance

Protect your business with Insure Connecticut

What are the types of commercial insurance?


  • A business owner’s policy (BOP) -

    combine general liability and commercial property insurance into one policy, typically at a lower cost than purchasing them individually. A BOP safeguards your company and assets from a variety of dangers.

  • General liability insurance -

    includes frequent dangers including advertising injuries, customer property damage, and customer injuries. Most leases and contracts call for it.

  • Errors and omissions insurance (E&O) -

    also known as professional liability insurance, shields your company against a liability suit if you're held accountable for a missed deadline, careless behavior, or error that causes a financial loss.

  • Commercial auto insurance - c

    overs theft, vandalism, and other damages to your company's fleet of commercial vehicles in addition to accidents or injuries.

  • Workers’ compensation insurance - protects both your business and your employees against cost-related work-related illnesses and injuries.


How do I decide which business insurance coverage I need?

Depending on the sort of business you have, the amount of commercial property you own, and other considerations, Insure Connecticut can assist you in determining the coverage and amount of insurance your company requires. You must ensure that your insurance fits any standards imposed by state law, your customers, or your sector.

What happens if I need to file a claim?

Contact us at (860) 440-7324 or email us at We will look into your claim, evaluate the damage, and let you know what comes next. If your claim is accepted, the deductible and coverage restrictions specified in your policy will apply.


The insurance carrier will put you in touch with a lawyer to represent you in court or settle a claim if someone sues you for financial damages that are covered by your policy.

We offer

Business insurance protects companies from financial losses caused by occurrences that occur in the normal course of business. Property damage, legal liability, and employee-related hazards are all covered by various types of insurance for businesses.

The Workers' Compensation Commission (WCC) administers the workers' compensation laws of the State of Connecticut with the ultimate goal of ensuring that workers injured on the job receive prompt payment of wage loss benefits and appropriate medical treatment.

Commercial auto insurance helps cover the costs of an auto accident that occurs while you or an employee is using a company-owned vehicle for work purposes. Even in the event of a deadly accident, this coverage can assist pay for property damage and medical expenses.

Motorcycle insurance, like vehicle insurance, includes state minimum liability requirements as well as the option to acquire additional coverage. Motorcycle insurance, like auto insurance, is more expensive when you add more types of coverage and reduce the deductibles you'll have to pay if you're in an accident.

bottom of page